Korg Pa4X 76 Note Semi Weighted Professional Arranger Keyboard (incl free stand valued at $69.95)
Choose the Musical Partner Destined to Deliver that Perfect Performance
From the legendary Donca-matic to the world’s most popular workstations, KORG has spent decades innovating new technologies designed to propel every keyboard performance to the highest level of excellence. KORG’s flagship Pa4X Professional Arranger continues this tradition with incredible refinements to every aspect of the sound quality—and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It’s your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers.
Best of all—you’re always in charge!
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of new instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
- 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key
- Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface.
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine.
Improved realism and pristine sound quality.
Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
- Three assignable switches
- Four-way joystick
- Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™.
Over 500 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks- 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,- 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly- Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds- Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
Multiple Effects processors – 142 effect types:- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover- Score, Chords, and Lyric display- Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3.- Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.
Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3- Instant recall of any song setting- User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons- Filtering and ordering options
- Multi-language extended character set.
Internal hard drivePa4X 76: StandardPa4X 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply
Thankyou for shopping with Infinite Music!
Prices on our website do not include shipping costs. For items purchased online, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For all other purchases please contact us and we will provide a shipping quote for you
We offer 3 shipping options for your order. These will be available to select at checkout;
1. Free Shipping (orders over $99)
We offer FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $99 to QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT and SA! Deliveries are sent via courier, and tracking will be emailed to you when your order is dispatched.
Some large and bulky items attract a freight charge. Most shipping costs for these items will be displayed on checkout. Some products we request you call first for a quote before purchasing. Thanks.
Free shipping is not available to WA, NT or TAS. Freight charges to these locations will be displayed in the cart on checkout. If your delivery address is rural, or our couriers can not service your area, we will ship via Australia Post.
2. Collect In-Store
If you live local, you are more than welcome to visit us at the store to collect your order. Please call us ahead of time on (07) 5441 5454.
Store opening hours and street address is:
Shop 4/186 Currie St, Nambour QLD 4560
MON-FRI 9am to 6pm
SAT 9.30am to 4pm
3. Shipping Charged (Orders under $99)
Orders under $99 will incur a small shipping fee. This is calculated at checkout based on the size and weight of your order. You can always add more items to your order to reach the $99 threshold and received FREE SHIPPING on your entire order! (QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT and SA only) Please note some heavy items will incur a small freight charge. This will be calculated at checkout.
Deliveries are via courier, and most orders will be delivered within 5 working days from shipping notification. Please allow up to 10 working days to to WA.
If your delivery address is rural, or our couriers can not service your area, we will ship via Australia Post.Processing Time
We strive to process orders promptly and usually ship the following working day. You will received an email with tracking information as soon as your order is booked for collection with our couriers. Please allow 2 working days from purchase date before contacting us for shipping information.Delivery Time
Most orders will be delivered to you within 5 working days from shipping notification. Please allow up to 10 working days to to WA.International Shipping
Infinite Music does not ship internationally at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.